- Start soliciting appointments early – as much as three months in advance.
- Develop a convincing proposition for each company as to why they will benefit from a meeting with you.
- Establish a specific agenda for each meeting.
- Develop a “one pager” summarizing the important facts about your company, key products, point of difference, and any performance matrices that set you apart from the competition.
- Consider room-dropping an advance thank you for a planned meeting. This will help remind the person of the appointment. Or do a room drop after the meeting as a thank you to recap what was accomplished.
NACDS is the official housing bureau for the Regional Chain Conference. Once you have registered for the conference, you will receive access to the online hotel reservations site enabling you to make your hotel reservation.
Username & Password
Each attendee requires a username and password to gain access to the Participants page. Your username and password from your online account will become active upon receipt of paid registration.
Attire for all official NACDS Events is Business Casual.
Go Above & Beyond At Regional 2022
The NACDS Regional Chain Conference is a working meeting that offers unique networking opportunities with both your peers and trading partners.